Imperial College is alive 79.1 pounds in 2012, the staff of the administration of the university is about 7,170, and the empire are 13,410 students, 83,450 students students, graduate students and about 5,060 students.
Imperial Oil is one of the most selective universities in the United Kingdom. Fro m 1999 to 2009 (the date of all records available online), the overall acceptance rate of Imperial College programs has been consistently below 20%, and in 2009, the level of acceptance from the university for students is 15.3%. acceptance rate for postgraduate courses was 19.5%.
- Administrator Imperial College. Approximately 7170 employees. Imperial College students around 13,410. who among them 8,350 undergraduates. 5060 graduate students. Imperial College Founded in July 8, 1907. Imperial is a public college .
- college endowment is Â£ 79.1 million (31 July 2012) .
- location Imperial College in London, England College Campus is Urban.
- Science Museum. Victoria and Albert Museum .
- Victoria and Albert Museum Royal College of Art Royal Geographical Society and the Royal Albert Hall
There are two other main campus of Imperial College London, Silwood Park (near Ascot, Berkshire) and at Wye (near Ashford in Kent). Wye campus is currently vacant and available for sale or lease.
There are hospitals throughout Greater London Imperial College NHS Trust, and numerous lectures to medical students performed in a hospital listed below. What is the best opportunity for each student to attend college at the hospital said Imperial College and gain more knowledge about his / her field
- St. Mary's Hospital. Charing Cross Hospital. > Hospital North-wick. St. Mark's Hospital Hammer smith Hospital. >