Harvard University is the world ranking university, held 4th rank in 2012-13 in the world ranking universities, and in world reputation ranking hard university held 1st rank in 2012-13, the Harvard university overall score is 100, which can be considered as a spectacular over all score of any university because the 2nd world reputation ranking university is Massachusetts Institute of Technology of which overall score is 87.6, there is a big difference between 1st ranking university and 2nd ranking university of 12.4. By this reputation ranking the Harvard university can be considered and imagined the worlds most spectacular university.
The university was established in 1636 by the Massachusetts legislature, the quality of education of Harvard university in academic influence, and wealth have made it one of the best and marvelous university in the world. Harvard has the largest financial endowment of any academic institution in the world, standing at $ 30.4 billion as of September 2012. Eight U.S presidents had been students of Harvard university as well as 139 Nobel Laureates. Harvard University has the largest library in the entire United States as well as the Harvard's library is also one of the largest library in the world.
The university is consisted on 11th separate academic unites, ten faculties and the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Studyâ"with campuses throughout the Boston metropolitan area. Harvard is an American private research university, and the university is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, US.
- The Harvard university Motto is âVeritasâ.
- The Motto in English is âTruthâ.
- The university was established in 1636.
- Harvard is an American Private research university.
- Harvard has the largest Endowment US$ 30.4 billion in past 2012.
- President of the university is Drew Gilpin Faust.
- Academic staff are about 2,107.
- Admin. staff are about 2,497 non-medical, and 10,674 are medical.
- Harvard university has total 21,225 students.
- Undergraduates students are 7,181 total.
- The university has 6,655 College, 526 Extension.
- Postgraduates students are about 14,044.
- The university location is Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.
Students and Degrees:
Harvard's student population ranged between 19,000 and 21,000 in the last six years,, across all programs. Harvard enrolled 6,655 students in undergraduate programs, 3,738 students in graduate programs, and 10,722 students in professional programs. The undergraduate population is 51% female, the graduate population is 48% female, and the professional population is 49% female.
Harvard is a large, highly residential research university. The university has been accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges since 1929. The university offers 46 undergraduate concentrations (majors), 134 graduate degrees, and 32 professional degrees. For the 2008â"2009 academic year, Harvard granted 1,664 baccalaureate degrees, 400 masters degrees, 512 doctoral degrees, and 4,460 professional degrees.
Harvard University Photos
Apply for your Admission now