Friday, July 12, 2013

Ramadan Preparation

Ramadan Preparation


Ramadan 2013 is nearly on us. I will of program be fasting once again this 12 months but this time it really is virtually crept up on me -- it will probably be tomorrow night time! I have some items ready but I will need to have to store for some a lot more things so that I have got prepared meals ready. I have got dates, some nuts, and I have been weaning myself off the caffeine. A buddy of mine plans to go to the gymnasium each and every night close to 10 (after tanawih prayer) so I may possibly join him. Beats stuffing your self at a sohour buffet.

This is my fourth year of fasting, and like other a long time I will try out to site about my activities during this Holy Month.

Skeptic in Qatar

No comments:

Post a Comment