Data Entry Assistant II
Location: Elgin, Illinois
Description: Elgin Community College is currently interviewing Data Entry Assistant II right now, this vacancy will be ordered in Illinois. Further informations about this vacancy opportunity kindly see the descriptions. Maintain student information database for the purpose of reporting accurate information regarding adult education programs.
1. Assist in the ga! thering of accurate information for input into database.
2. Enter and maintain all student, class and instructor information in the State of Illinois reporting system.
3. Monitor discrepancies in information between State of Illinois and college reporting systems.
4. Enter student pre- and post-testing results into State of Illinois reporting system. Monitor inconsistencies in tests administered and determine the appropriateness of class placement.
5. Assist directors, staff and faculty with reports.
6. Assist in ICCB quarterly and annual reporting.
7. Assist front office staff with registration of students for classes.
Essential Responsibilities Continued:
1. Perform other job-related duties as assigned which pertain to the job description.
Does Not Supervise
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occ! asionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or cons! tantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Position requires close visual acuity to perform activities (i.e. preparing/analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer monitor; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines; using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes).
Typical office or administrative conditions (i.e. not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisf actorily. The requirements below are ! representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
2. One year office clerical experience.
3. Microsoft Office proficient, i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook.
4. Previous database system experience.
5. Attention to detail.
6. Organization skills.
1. One year experience in an educational environment.
2. Previous college database system experience; Datatel and Daisi experience desired.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position is open until filled. This employment site is updated on a regular basis. The length of the recruitment and screening process may vary from position to position, depending upon a variety of factors. Should review of your qualifications result in a decision to pursue your candidacy, you will be contacted by phone or email.
E! lgin Community College Support Staff of Elgin Community College Associa! tion (SSECCA) members that apply by 6/6/2013 and meet the posted minimum qualifications will receive full consideration.
Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions document for information related to the ECC Hiring Process and Applicant Tracking System.
Materials Required to Complete the Application Process for this Position:
Cover Letter/Letter of Application
If you were eligible to this vacancy, please give us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to Elgin Community College.
Interested on this vacancy, just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website
This vacancy will be started on: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:08:13 GMT
Apply Data Entry Assistant II Here